We have always thought of Valentine’s Day or in this year’s case Valentine’s weekend, as a perfect “dining-out” holiday. What can be more romantic than starting the evening off with a delicious dinner in a special place? Since our requests for dining recommendations recently spiked, it seems many of our followers agree.
So where is a romantic restaurant for Valentine’s weekend dining? I guess it all depends on how you define romantic. For the purpose of this blog, we will loosely define romantic in a number of ways and correspondingly list some Sarasota restaurants which fit the definition.
- For the romantic gourmand, may we suggest the following:
- For the “on the circle” romantic, St. Armands Circle that is, may we suggest the following:
- For the waterfront dining romantic, may we suggest the following:
- Pattigeorge’s Restaurant: Sweeping views of Sarasota Bay; seafood with an Asian twist
- Ophelia’s on the Bay: Casually elegant, waterfront dining on Siesta Key
- For the service and style romantic, may we suggest the following:
- For the something a little different romantic, may we suggest the following:
Of course there are many more options for dining out in Sarasota. Go ahead, be adventurous and explore Sarasota’s finest restaurants. If you find something you really like, please let us know so we can share it with others.
SRQ Reviews, the restaurant guide you need to find the best dining and new restaurants in Sarasota, Florida.