Since there are so many restaurants in the Sarasota area serving breakfast, we thought it would be a good idea to highlight a few and update the list periodically. You can always see the full listing of breakfast spots at the SRQ Reviews website.
Of course defining breakfast can also pose some challenges. For some, breakfast means a cup of coffee and an accompanying pastry or bakery product. For others, breakfast can mean a full course meal including eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, waffles and of course coffee. We will try to cover a range of places and styles which represent breakfast in Sarasota.
The list of breakfast restaurants in Sarasota last updated November 4, 2010:
- Cafe Continental Patisserie, 5221 Ocean Boulevard, Siesta Key, FL 34242 941-346-3171
- Blue Dolphin Cafe, 470 John Ringling Boulevard, St. Armands Circle, FL 34236 941-388-3566
- C’est La Vie, 1553 Main Street, Sarasota, FL 34236 941-906-9575
- The Breakfast House, 1817 Fruitville Road, Sarasota, FL 34236 941-366-6860
- Oasis Cafe, 3542 South Osprey Avenue, Southgate South, FL 34239 941-957-1214
- Station 400, 400 North Lemon Avenue, Sarasota, FL 34236 941-906-1400
- Cafe Palm, 1341 Main Street, Sarasota, FL 34236 941-914-9411
- Simon’s Coffee House, 5900 South Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231 941-926-7151
- The Nook, 1435 Main St, Sarasota, FL 34236 941-955-6000
- Deli Lane Cafe, 2157 Siesta Drive, Sarasota, FL 34239 941-366-5554